Crosswords, Docking and Fellatio

In the past couple of weeks, I have been mentioning about Crosswords. I've been searching the web for some good crossword sites. Here is the list and here is the best that I've come across until now - Newsday Crossword. It gives me great pleasure to inform you that I, with Ray of course, have managed to solve one whole Crossword from the Newsday site.



Apart from that, I've been enjoying these hugely enjoyable, educated chat sessions with this guy named Docker from SF, USA. He is the one who ushered me into the world of MC Escher the other day. The fun thing about chatting with him is the kind of stuff that he comes up with.



For example, his name originated from the term 'DOCKING'. There is a new meaning for this word - In gay sex, this refers to the act of protracting one partners foreskin over the other's glans, masturbating and then finally ejaculating into the others urethras. See the picture below.



The process of Docking Posted by Hello

The act is rounded off by a nice session of 69. Docker, who is circumcised, finds this as the ultimate in sex. And he believes himself to be the ultimate in Docking!



Finally, I've found a reason why I should find fellatio so attractive. The reason is pretty straightforward. And it is from Docker himself. Here goes -


"Remember that if men were not meant to be sucked, their bodies wouldn't have come with a nozzle!" - Docker

Doesn't this sound way too logical? For me, yes! And to take to my craze to another level, I went through this site, which incidentally was discoverd by Ray, which features a fellatio tutorial. Check it out here - Fellatio Tutorial

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...